At Shalom Memorial Park and Funeral Home, we are dedicated to meeting the funeral and burial needs of the entire Jewish community. We do everything we can to meet each family’s specific needs and wishes with the utmost sensitivity.
We offer families a comprehensive range of:
Burial Services More Detail
- Graves – In-ground burial sites.
- Family estates – A group of graves adjacent to one another.
- Family gardens – A group of graves, with a minimum of two, sectioned-off to create a private area within the larger cemetery. The family garden is demarcated with low-growing shrubs to create a private area. A granite bench can be inscribed with the family name if desired.
- Mausoleum crypts – Above-ground entombment within a mausoleum building.
- Columbarium niches – Niches within the mausoleum intended for cremated remains.
- Sarcophagi – Individual, above-ground crypts on cemetery grounds.
Funeral Services More Detail
- Chapel service – A funeral service held indoors at Shalom Memorial Park.
- Graveside service – A funeral service held at the gravesite.
- Synagogue service – A funeral service held at a synagogue.
- Webcasting chapel services – A live private broadcasting of a funeral service for invited family and friends via the internet.
Memorialization More Details
- Bronze Markers – A bronze plaque, cast with an inscription, used to mark a grave.
Post-Burial Support Services More Details
- Escort to the grave [with advance notice]
- Cleaning and maintenance [with advance notice]
- Shoveling paths to the grave in winter [with advance notice]
- Yarzheit candles [nominal charge]
- Evergreen blankets: An optional decorative covering (made of evergreen cuttings attached to a wooden frame) that adorns a grave between late November and early March. [nominal charge]
Click the links above to learn more about our services.
What Makes Shalom Different
Over the last 50 years, we have seen over and again the value of relationships. We truly and deeply appreciate our families, whether they are part of our past, families in our present, or people we have yet to meet. Our emphasis on relationships, our commitment to the community, and the dedication and strength of our staff distinguishes us from other providers.
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR SERVICES
Please contact us for more information at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 847.255.3520